Updated Covid Info
We can’t wait to see you back at Patterns and want your visit with us to be as safe as possible as we return to full capacity. We will be continuing some measures and implementing some new ones to help keep you safe and to protect our staff, artists, and DJs from the risk of Covid.
Patterns is built on community and working together. We have listed a few guidelines on the next slide in the ways in which we can all continue to help operate safe events and, most importantly, help protect our community whilst keeping the same fantastic experiences.
Please take note where possible →
What we’re asking of you
Please stay at home if you have Covid symptoms or believe you may have been exposed to infection. If you have already purchased a ticket or made a booking, then please contact us and we can discuss different options with you.
You’ll need either an NHS COVID pass or proof of a NEGATIVE LATERAL FLOW TEST for entry to all our club events, this will include:
– A Negative PCR test within the last 48 hours
– A Negative Lateral Flow test within the last 24 hours (Either via the NHS app or photographic evidence of a negative lateral flow test next to your ID)
– Proof via the NHS app that you have had COVID within the last 180 days and are no longer isolating
– Proof via the NHS app of double vaccination
Whilst masks will not be mandatory during your time at Patterns, these do offer an additional layer of protection and we will support your choice to continue wearing one. Our staff may choose to remain wearing masks; if so, please respect their choice to do so.
What we will be doing as a venue
– We will be performing temperature checks on entry as an extra layer of safety.
– We have had new air conditioning installed in the club to help ensure air circulation.
– All our staff and DJ’s will be taking regular Lateral Flow tests before entering the venue.
– We will be deep cleaning the building regularly and there will be additional sanitising units around the building. We ask you to please play your part in keeping the building clean from contact risk by regularly washing your hands and using the sanitiser provided.
Finally, please enjoy yourselves (safely). This has been a tough year on all of us and we deserve to feel some good vibrations. We’re looking forward to seeing you on the dancefloor.
Team Patterns x